The instrument is intended for measurement of earth resistance.
The measuring instrument PU 183 is intended for measurements of the earthing element and earthing system resistances, measurement of the soil resistance and ohmic resistances.
- Independence on the network voltage
- Suppression of network frequency's disturbing influence
- Option to measure ohmic resistances
- Protection of input and output clamps
- Discharged battery indication
- Option to recharge the accumulator in the instrument
- User-friendly operation and minimum maintenance
- The instrument complies with the safety requirement according to the CSN EN 61010-1 standard, and the EMC requirements according to CSN EN 50082-2, CSN EN 61557.
- Automatic switching off
- Charging indication
- Measuring range: 20 Ω, 200 Ω, 2 kΩ
- Idle output voltage UL: max. 30 Vef
- Measuring short-circuit current IK: 10 mAef, min. 1 mAef, min. 100 μAef
- Measuring frequency: 128 Hz
- Measurement accuracy: ± (2% z MH +5D), MH – measured value, D - digit
- Dimensions: 120 x 232 x 57 mm
- Weight: approx. 500 g without batteries