Digital multipurpose easuring device - MPG 96
Measures in single phase or three-phase AC voltage, current, power and other parameters of the AC network.
You can use it as watmeters, ammeter, voltmeter, power converter.
Ethernet, SD card, accuracy 0.2% of full scale, high temperature resistant, graphic display, alarm display option hands, increased resistance to voltage impulses in the network and others.
To order the devices assemble code, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A modern multipurpose measuring device to be built into a panel. With its design, it is intended for installation into all types of switchboards and other devices. It offers many functions and the option to save the data measured.
The instrument features excellent design and graphic, and introduces a fully new innovative dimension into the assortment of the company as well as into the measuring technology branch itself.
The instrument has a quite high inner resistance and low consumption thanks to the modern solution using high-quality electronic parts. The control is easy and intuitive through a touch display.
The display shows minimum and maximum values measured as well as the current value. Using the graph function, one can go through the history of measurement easily. The user can adapt the display appearance through selection of more graphic interfaces.
- Reference conditions
power supply voltage: 24 V DC ± 2%
temperature: 23°C ± 2°C
relative humidity: (45 to 55) %
mounting position: vertical
magnetic induction: 0.05 mT
- supply voltage 24V DC / 230V AC 50 Hz (60Hz)
- protection of the incoming power supply: with 1A/T fuse
- power consumption 3.7 W
- frequency of the measured current and voltage: 45 to 65 Hz
- number of measuring current inputs: 1 to 3
- rated input current In selectable within the range from 1 A to 5 A
- input current range 0 to 1.2 In
- measurement accuracy of electric power: 0.2 % Pn (of rated power)
- overload capacity of current inputs
permanent 1.2x In
short-term 20x In during 1 second
- number of voltage inputs 1 to 3
- rated input voltage selectable within the range of 57.7V to 500 V
- overload capacity of voltage inputs
- permanent 120% of Un rated voltage
- short-term 200% Un during 1 second
- setting time after power supply connection 1 minute
- dielectric strength (as per ČSN EN 61010-1 )
inputs to outputs 3700V, 50Hz/1min
inputs to power supply 3700V, 50Hz/1min
inputs to auxiliary power supply 3700V, 50Hz/1min
terminals to the case 3700V, 50Hz/1min
between the inputs 1000 V, 50 Hz/min
- material of the case ABS
- weight max. 300g
- dimensions 96x96x75 mm
- resistance to temperatures -40 to +80°C
- resistance against shock (falling down) up to 1J
- operating temperature range -25 to +70°C
- permitted temperature range for the transport: -30 to +60°C
- air pressure 86 to 106 kPa
- environment normal, without dirt, caustic vapours
and aggressive gases
- operating position any desired
- protection degree IP 20
- emission: as per ČSN EN 55011-B (the device can be installed also in home environment, lift shafts, in waterworks, etc. ...)
- resistance: as per ČSN EN 6100-6-2 standard, ed.3
The instrument has been designed for the CAT III category of use.
When using the plug-in analogous output card the device meets the requirements of ČSN EN 60688 standard, part 6.1.2.
In terms of safety the measuring instruments comply with ČSN EN 61010 – 1 (depending of the type of transducer used)
- equipment of the II protection class
- overvoltage category III for mounting in installations (highest operating voltage to earth: 300Vrms)
- pollution degree: 2
Effects of foreign magnetic fields
When placing the measuring instrument into magnetic field of 0.5 mT the measured quantity must not change by more than the guaranteed measurement accuracy.
Ordering code example:
MPG96 3 4 1 3 1
3 …………..………….. number of current inputs : 3
4………..………… number of voltage terminals : 4
1……………… rated current: 1 A
3………… .... rated phase-to-neutral voltage : 100 V
1……...... rated input power Pn= 3 x Un x In