The instrument PU 298 is intended for checking of welding equipment according to the standard ČSN EN 60974-4.
The instrument PU 298 is intended for checking of welding equipment according to the standard ČSN EN 60974-4. The PU 298 is designed in a plastic suitcase. To this instrument the three-phase adapter PD 294 can be connected. From the instrument keyboard all measurements enabled by PD 294 can be switched on (phase voltages, active and apparent powers, power factors, leaking currents I IPE and the contact current IF). The measured values shown on the display can be saved into the memory and transffered to the PC for further processing. For connection to the measured object are two safety sockets available. For the measurement of RPE and RISO can be used each instrument for the revision of the electrical appliances.
The instrument meets the safety requirements according to the standard ČSN EN EN 61010-1 and the requirements EMC according to ČSN EN 55011, ČSN EN 5082-2, ČSN EN 61557.
- Leakage current of the welding circuit IWP: (0 to 19.99) mA
- Open circuit voltage U1M, U0: (0 to 149.9) V
- Open circuit voltage U0P: (0 to 212) V
- Primary leak current IPE, Id: (0 to 19.99) mA
- Protective conductor resistance RPE: according to the instrument for measuring RPE and RISO (e.g. PU 184 D, PU 194 and others)
- RISO insulation resistance: according to the instrument for measuring and RPE and RISO (e.g. PU 184 D, PU 194, and others)
- Size: 300 x 200 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 2 kg