PU 284 Delta
Revision of Electrical Instrument.
PU 284 Delta was offered for sale as a successor to the legendary unit PU 194 Delta. It is a simple instrument that is intended for the measurement of the revisions of electrical instruments according to the standard ČSN 331600 ed.2. It can be used in the revisions of new products, the occasional revisions and revisions of the products after the repair. The instrument complies with requirements of the standards ČSN EN 61557-1 ed., ČSN EN 61557-2 ed.2, ČSN EN 61557-4 ed.2 and ČSN EN 61010-1 ed.2 und ČSN EN 61326-1.
The unit is housed in a plastic casing. The measured values are displayed on a backlit graphic LCD display. For the connection of instruments, the instrument has standard power outlets TEST 1 and TEST 2. In the socket TEST 1 parameters are measured that do not require the power supply, e.g. insulation resistance. In the socket TEST 2 are for example electricity consumption, differential current, etc. measured. The electrical instrument is powered from the mains socket. Electrical appliances without a plug can be connected by measuring cables from the accessories of the instrument.
The instrument complies with requirements of the standards ČSN EN 61557-1 ed., ČSN EN 61557-2 ed.2, ČSN EN 61557-4 ed.2 and ČSN EN 61010-1 ed.2 und ČSN EN 61326-1.
- Power supply: 187-253 V
- Insulation resistance: 0.1 to 19.99 milliohms (measuring voltage 500 V DC)
- Protective conductor resistance: 0.1 to 19.99 Ω (measuring voltage 20 V AC max.)
- Contact current IF: 0 to 3.999 mA
- Current IPE: 0 - 19.99 mA
- Current ID: 0 - 19.99 mA (measuring voltage 30 V AC max.)
- Difference current I: 0 - 19.99 mA
- Power consumption: 0 – 10 A
- Weight: approx. 3kg
- Operating temperature: -5°C až +40°C
- Power supply: 195V až 253V (49Hz až 51Hz)
- Dimensions: 270 x 240 x 130 mm